Power Networking lunch:
PBN is a venue for business people to exchange ideas, create referrals, and help each other grow in Business & in Life.
As you arrive, immediately you feel the enthusiasm and the positive energy in the room.
As a delicious lunch is served in a more intimate surrounding, you will network and meet dynamic business owners like yourself who are willing to share and refer one another. You will expand your network by making contacts with local business people, entertainment industry, government agencies & have the opportunity to create alliances, and gain solutions by attracting more customers to your business.
- We start promptly at noon.
- There will be a 30 second introduction by each attending member and guest.
- A brief summary about PBN’s vision, goals and its structure.
- 2 minutes to share your story to your group
- A speaker on various business subjects at every meeting.
- A few minutes of “Brag Time” anything exciting happening to any attendee.
- Several minutes of Q & A’s.
- Meeting adjourns at about 1:15pm.
- 10 -15 minutes left-over to network a bit more.
- MUST pre-register, No exceptions.
PBN Los Angeles Chapter meets the 3rd Wednesday of every month to exchange Qualified Business Leads(QBL’s), build solid business relationships, develop strong presentation skills and to become superb networkers. Only one representative of any given profession is accepted into a chapter. NO COMPETITION. And, all new members are chosen for their occupational expertise.